I want to start an online dropshipping business, nevertheless i do not know how to get started. I want to are experts in giftware and accessories. Where do I find products and how do I get setup a site with no technical knowledge? – Beth N.
Great question, Beth. Within the good old days of the world wide web, i.e. a year ago :o), it took a great deal of effort to launch an ecommerce website, especially one that offered turnkey dropship websites.
The to-do list for building a good small site was extensive.
· You first had to discover a company who will turnkey dropship websites merchandise for yourself. Truth be told, there is not just a dropshipper on every corner from the Web in those days.
· When you found this kind of company, you experienced to set up a proper business account using them, which regularly meant completing forms, jumping through hoops, providing them evidence of an enterprise license, a tax ID number, a pint of blood, the commitment of your first born, and on and on.
Then a real fun began.
· You needed to tear apart the company’s print catalogs and scan in the pictures of merchandise you desired to promote on the website.
· You experienced to develop the site by hand having an HTML editor, and kind in all of the product descriptions and costs, which made updating the website a manual nightmare. Changing $1.95 to $2.95 could literally take half an hour.
· You needed to locate a dependable hosting company to host the web page. This was harder than it might seem. Finding a dependable hosting company in the golden era of the net was like finding a painless dentist from the old west. They only didn’t exist. You experienced to opt for the hosting company that you just hoped would result in the very least volume of pain. So you were always wrong.
· You needed to register your own domain name. This part was fairly easy, IF you had the genius IQ needed to think up a coherent website name which had been not already taken by another business or a &^%$# cyber-squatter (low level life forms who register domain names and ransom these people to individuals and companies which could really utilize them).
· And whenever you at long last think you might have thought about everything there is to think about, you have done everything that needs to be done, you launch the web page amid little fanfare and much prayer.
That suddenly occurs to you personally (always during the night) that the one thing you forgot to create in to your brand new site is an easy method to your customers to cover their purchase online with a charge card (there seemed to be no Pay Pal in the dark ages, my child…).
You awake in a cold sweat and finally understand why you haven’t sold a single Beanie Baby because your site was introduced.
Ah, the excellent past… Thank God they are gone.
Lucky for yourself and me, Beth, these day there are numerous companies on the internet which can help folks like us set up a turnkey dropship website without ever breaking a sweat.
By turnkey, I am talking about they offers you a whole, payment-enabled website and also the merchandise to offer on the site. All that you do is turn the key (as we say) to get started on your brand new business.
You choose the design of the web page, the products you would like to sell, and they also do the rest. They could explain to you the way to setup an online payment system, enable you to register a domain address, offer technical support, and much more.
It is perfectly up to anyone to market the internet site and drive customers into it, but in some cases the businesses will even help you do that with free google search submissions and marketing tips. Also you can sell the merchandise at online auctions like eBay and Yahoo! Auctions. There is no quicker method of getting turnkey dropship websites in a matter of days.