Today, the internet is not only confined to desktop. Based on Statista, there won’t be less than 2.9 billion smartphone users at the end of 2019. With the “ever increasing” quantity of smartphone users daily, a lot more people are browsing internet solely via smartphones. Yes, more than 60% of searches online now result from a mobile phone.
Are you able to remember the last time you visited any website on Responsive Website Design and shut that website simply because it was not looking good on the screen of the smartphone? It had been likely not a pleasant experience. What happens if which was your internet site? You would be feeling nauseous about it.
Responsive web site design isn’t a fashion anymore, rather it’s a necessity. Today, should your website isn’t efficient enough to provide screen of multiple devices, it’s going to incur you lose in ways you may haven’t imagined. Hence, it is very essential that you should use a “responsive web design” to your blazing idea.
In the event it all started – It was the entire year of 2010, when a web design service named, Ethan Marcotte first coined the word, “responsive website design.” In those days, web developers employed to build different sites to support all of the tribes of devices out there available in the market. With all the increasing variety of “tribes” of devices, by doing this didn’t seem much efficient to produce websites. Which is once the trend of responsive website design came to life. “Responsive website design offers us an easy method forward, finally allowing us to create for that ebb and flow of things.” -Ethan Marcotte
After all What’s the Meaning of Responsive Website Design? In accordance with Ethan, a responsive design is made up of three distinct parts:
1. A flexible grid.
2. Flexible images. Or even more specifically, media that works in a flexible context (whether fluid themselves, or maybe controlled via overflow).
3. Media queries. The ultimate layer of a responsive design, media queries optimize the design for different viewing contexts, and spot-fix bugs that occur at different resolution ranges. “A responsive design simply means a web site that feels great on any device of your liking.”
Here’s Why You Ought To Consider the Thought of Using a Responsive Website: Since it looks amazing! The first compelling reason you should consider the thought of using a responsive website is simply because responsiveness could make your web site look simply amazing! Possessing a responsive website, can also help to engage your users, thereby leaving them with a great impression regarding your brand in general.
1. Deliver Excellent UX: With a responsive website, you can provide the most luxurious user experience to your users. No person likes to sit facing an “ever loading” broken or even a shrunken website. With WordPress Website Development Services, you can deliver the most amazing UX that can make your users adore your brand. Today, most of the website design companies offer responsive web design to improve serve their clients.
2. Make it to the Farthest End from the Corner: With a responsive website design, you can reach those who don’t possess the luxury to surf internet via a pc. Responsive web site design can help you address all the users available trying to find you. It will help to boost traffic on the website. In addition to that, it will help one to boost qpiasr ranking in the search engines.
3. Reduce Maintenance Cost: Initially, if you decide to hire a web site design company they would create two separate versions for virtually any website – one for mobile and the other for desktop devices. What this did was it increased the general effort and maintenance cost for keeping both versions updated. However, in case you have a responsive web design, you will be able to manage your website much efficiently and easily, with least resources.
Final words, now you are aware how crucial it is actually to get a responsive web design to your website. If you want your company to grow in leaps and bounds, you have to consider the very thought of having a responsive website. If you wish assist in making your internet site responsive, there are numerous companies out there who offer Website design and development to help you create your website look exceptional.
Companies that offer responsive website design services will also help you in building a separate mobile app for your website which will help you improve your business up to no limits.